Volunteering with NativeWeb
NativeWeb is an entirely volunter-run effort. We invite you to join us in presenting educational resources on Indigenous peoples around the world. We particularly need help with the following:
- translating NativeWeb into other languages, especially Spanish and any Native languages
- people with html skills to help Native groups develop their own web pages
- people with a particular interest or expertise in an area related to
Indigenous peoples to develop a web page on that topic
- people with strong technical skills and interests in Native issues to
help administer technical aspects of the site
- a bookworm and/or music lover who would like to help develop the Book and Music Center
- someone to help add new sites into the Resource Database
- assistance administering the discussion boards
- assistance in developing a Mall
Please contact us if you can assist us in developing this site.
We can always use new suggestions for the site. If you have any comments or suggestions
you would like to make, please contact us.